- A language trainee who wishes to study Korean systematically
- Foreigners wishing to enter university or graduate school in Korea
- Foreigners and oversea Koreans who want to improve their professional communication skills for business and employment
- period : 10 weeks (four quarters a year)
- total class hours : 200 hours
- class days : five days a week (from Monday to Friday)
- class hours : four hours (morning class : from 9 a.m. to 12: 50 p.m.
(afternoon class : 1: 10 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- class size : about 15 people
Class level contents
|beginner course (level 1, level 2)
||Raise basic and essential communication skills in daily life such as greeting, introducing, ordering food, buying goods, using public transportation, and using post office, hospital, and public telephone.
|intermediate course (level 3, level 4)
||Develop level 4 communication skills in Korean, enough to share opinions freely about daily life when you meet Koreans, to understand the contents of Korean newspapers and television to some extent, and to live without much difficulty in Korea.
|Advanced course (level 5, level 6)
||Develope the ability to use Korean appropriately in a professional or special environment. For example, you can read and write specialized materials, and perform common tasks in Korean companies. Develop communication skills to understand the contents of liberal arts subjects in the university.
evaluation : test score 80% (midterm 40% + final 40%) + grades in class 20% (Class participation, Submission of homework)
Evaluation areas: speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary