|First quarter||Second quarter||Third quarter||Fourth quarter|
|Reception fee||￦50,000(Applying at first registration)|
|Textbook fee||￦70,000(textbook fee for one quarter)|
|Insurance fee||￦130,000(Insurance fee for one year)|
|Alien Registration Card Issuance Fee||￦30,000(When issued for the first time)|
Place of payment
- Deposit bank : Sinhan Bank
- Account number : 140-008-752028
- Account Holder : Korean Language & Culture Institute (The University of Suwon)
- * When sending money from abroad
- SWIFT CORD: SHBKKRSE
- BANK BRANCH: Branch of the University of Suwon
- The transfer fee and the overseas brokerage fee must be borne by the depositor.
- You must fax or e-mail your deposit receipt after the deposit.(Fax : 82-31-229-8274 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deposit receipt should show the deposit date, the deposit amount, and the name of the depositor.
- The deposit must be made by the student himself / herself and the student's name (Korean or English) must be accurately recorded and transmitted.
- If the depositor’s name is not student’s, the student will need to send us his/ her confirmation along with his/ her deposit receipt after the deposit.